Saturday, December 13, 2008
Teddy bear suit...
Back when Eliana was 2 weeks old, her Aunt Jenny visited from Colorado bearing many gifts. One of the gifts was a full-body fleece suit, with a hood that had bear ears sticking out. At that time, the suit seemed incredibly large when compared to Eliana's little newborn body. But since then, Eliana has doubled in weight and fits into her suit quite nicely. And just in time too...although we have had a very mild fall, winter has set in. The low's this weekend will be below freezing and we are expecting some snow on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darling. That might be the cutest thing ever.... Especially since mine has reached an age where I cannot dress her in such cute stuff.
I remember like it was yesterday the day you brought Regan to small group and she must've been 1.5 or 2 years old. I can't believe she's so big now...
Post a Comment