This is where we [Eliana] went on our first field trip in 2nd grade today. We went to the Oregon Zoo.
That's the home of the sea otters. You can't really see them, but they were really cute.
That picture is of the leopard. I couldn't really get a good picture of it because it was behind those leaves. But you can see its spots.
That's a picture of the monkeys. I couldn't really take a good picture of it because they were behind those bars. But you can see the white and black of their fur.
This is another monkey I found. It was staring straight at us and so it was a good time to take a picture. You can really see it.
This is a picture of a chameleon I found. It is really cool because it changes colors. And I saw its eyes and it has really cool swirls of green and red.
These are the flamingos that I saw. They were really cute and so I took a picture of them. My sister wanted me to take a picture of them too. She is in pre-school and so she didn't come on the field trip.
Those are some ducks I found. They are really cute and I really wanted to take a picture of them. So I did.
This is a lungfish. Seemed kind of weird to me that this fish was out of water and it was fine.
This is a porcupine. It's really spiky and you can see the spikes. It looks sort of like a really hairy cow, maybe.
This is a giraffe. I think you already know this but I want to put it in. It was reaching really far up over the ledge if it wanted to.
These are mole rats. I can't tell if they are babies or grown. But they are really cute. I found some other ones that were eating broccoli, corn, and carrot. We had broccoli for dinner tonight.
[Elvin's commentary: Mole rats are some of my favorite animals because they are one of the few animals other than insects that live underground in a colony. And these are not babies, they are fully grown and are about the size of a hamster.]
This is a gazelle. It was in the giraffe exhibit but I couldn't take a picture of it then because I needed to get to a different point to see it. This is the last picture that I took because then I ran out of batteries. Too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment